Get started with seed saving & create your own home seed bank!
Ready to become a seed keeper, and increase resilience in your household and community? We've created a free downloadable guide AND a how-to video for you, to get you started with seed saving.
You'll learn things like:
- The basics of seed saving, including the difference between hybrid and open-pollinated seeds - you should avoid one of these!
- How to prevent unwanted cross-pollination and keep veggies true to type year after year.
- How to quickly label things so you never forget which seeds are which.
- What kind of storage you need - this is super important to ensure you have an ongoing, viable seed bank.
- AND - a detailed tomato seed saving downloadable guide ... because saving tomato seeds requires a little more care.
So grab your free resources, and get started ... we're happy to answer you questions, too - supporting folks to learn new skills is what we do!
You’ll also get our awesome Milkwood newsletter. If you don't find it useful, no worries. You can unsubscribe in a click.